Find out the most sought-after dishes!
In case you missed it, Google recently released their Year in Search for 2017 for the most popular trending searches this year. We were hoping to get some lunch inspiration and were interested to see what recipes people were searching for the most, so we checked out the most Googled recipes of 2017.
Here are the results for global searches:
- Chicken Breast: This one didn’t surprise us, as chicken breast is fairly inexpensive and is so easy to prepare. One of our favorite lunches is easy chicken fajitas. Find more ways to use a rotisserie chicken here.
- Ground Beef: Ground beef is another versatile source of protein! Most of the searches this year asked for taco recipes. We packed a delicious bento taco lunch here!
- Poğaça Tarifleri: This next most-searched term is a type of Turkish bread. We’ve never made it before, but it’s definitely on our list of recipes to try!
- French Toast: Who doesn’t love french toast? We love it for all meals- and it fits perfectly in your bento box! Here’s our favorite french toast recipe for you bento box.
- Kek Tarifi: Kek tarifi means “cake recipe” in Turkish. It’s no surprise that cakes are the most searched-for dessert on Google, as there are so many different options for delicious cakes!
The searches for the United States were a little different than the global searches. The most popular searches in the United States include:
- Beef Stroganoff: This classic comfort one is the most-searched recipe in the U.S.
- Apple Crisps: Apple crisps are a delicious snack and a great addition to any bento box lunch! It’s no wonder this is a popular search term.
- Corn Casserole: This recipe isn’t only for the holidays- people have been searching for this recipe throughout the rest of the year as well.
- Brine Turkey: This isn’t a surprise, as turkey is arguably one of the main spotlights for many holidays. Find out how to use your leftover turkey here.
- Zucchini: Zucchini is the only vegetable on the most-searched list. We love using them for zoodles!
Do these most Googled recipes surprise you?