What will you do with all that extra time?
This time of year always seems to be especially busy. With all of the holidays coming up, we can barely find time to make healthy meals! In today's post, we're gathering together some of our favorite go-to recipes when we're in a time crunch.
Here are 5 delicious, healthy meals you can make in 10 minutes or less:
- Turkey and cheese wrap: Sandwiches are a basic lunch staple, but this wrap kicks it up a notch! We use this recipe to add some delicious avocado mayo to bring a creaminess to our wraps. This wrap also won't fall apart, saving you from a messy lunch!
- White bean and tomato soup: This recipe from The Stone Soup is one of our cold-weather favorites. All you need is a can of white beans, a jar of pasta sauce and some parmesan cheese! Put it in your bento jar to keep it nice and hot until lunchtime.
- Mediterranean tuna salad: Tuna is a staple in many of our lunches because of its versatility, and it's so easy to prepare. This recipe can be paired with crackers or spread on a sandwich for your bento box!
- Veggie fried rice: This meal is perfect for both a vegetarian lunch or dinner. We love this recipe from Pinch of Yum. You already have most of these ingredients in your fridge or freezer!
- Chicken and avocado burritos: You can easily make these chicken and avocado burritos with leftovers. Learn how to make them with this recipe from Gimme Delicious. Hint: make a bunch of these ahead of time and freeze them for up to 3 months!